Conor johnson

Mac allister trigger gun and lance

Conor johnson

Hi people ive been given a mac allister pressure washer ive heard they aint the best but free, problem i have is there is no trigger gun or lance and i cannot find one to fit anywere any suggestions would be great the model is MPWP140ITS Thanks. 

Conor johnson

I messaged them they said it wouldnt work mate, for some reason so im stuck.

Conor johnson

I contacted them its there own brand and they dont even do spares which seems a joke. 

#Clean

https://www.directhoses.net/products/copy-of-macallister-mpwp130fpt-pressure-washer-replacement-longlife-rubber-hose-bd-ns-nshttps://www.directhoses.net/products/copy-of-macallister-mpwp130fpt-pressure-washer-replacement-longlife-rubber-hose-bd-ns-ns

A lance and or attachments might be more difficult to source.

Depending on why you are using it (Personally I wouldn't take it out to a paying job) get a local hose supplier to take the connection to the lance off & have a more generic one fitted.

Conor johnson

Thats the end of my hose a few guns i have seen look like they would fit but wanted some clarity before i purchased one.

20200427_184509.jpg

#Clean

No that is definitely not standard.

If the link & Direct Hoses sell the same hose I would give them a call to see if they can match it with something else.