Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

HMRC just hanging up?

ks789

I need to speak to hmrc, after listening to the usual recordings etc, then it says, goodbye and hangs up. In the past ive always waited, i guess in a queue, and then speak to a human. Anyone know if this isnt possible now?

Its not about corona payments. I wanted to get my latest ( 2019/2020) assessment done, and find out about the Sa3 or whatever its called. ( to give to mortgage lender as proof of account etc) ( incidentally, if I did get any corona payment it would have to go on the next assessment as would be too late to put it on this one)

Anyone know if still possible to get to speak to any of them??

They're operating under Government guidelines so haven't got a full team working. With them having to process all of the retention payments and soon, hopefully, looking at the self employed compensation scheme I wouldn't hold my breath. It was like this at the end of March and will be like it for a while yet. Is there a "contact us" link on the site regarding what you are looking for? 

They're operating under Government guidelines so haven't got a full team working. With them having to process all of the retention payments and soon, hopefully, looking at the self employed compensation scheme I wouldn't hold my breath. It was like this at the end of March and will be like it for a while yet. Is there a "contact us" link on the site regarding what you are looking for? 
Ah yes, should be ok. Im pretty sure will be ok to download and print it off for the proof, now ive read up a bit more. Also im fair sure any possible corona aid could go on next years income, but will have another read ?

Its not about corona payments. I wanted to get my latest ( 2019/2020) assessment done, and find out about the Sa3 or whatever its called. ( to give to mortgage lender as proof of account etc) ( incidentally, if I did get any corona payment it would have to go on the next assessment as would be too late to put it on this one)

Anyone know if still possible to get to speak to any of them??
You can print these of from your hmrc log in

Don't think its called sa3 you will need to ask your bank /mortgage which ones they are accepting natwest accepted my printed of ones 

You can print these of from your hmrc log in

Don't think its called sa3 you will need to ask your bank /mortgage which ones they are accepting natwest accepted my printed of ones 
Think its an sa302

Also, though many of you may know this, theres a handy forum on hmrc, could help a few out with things to know. First time i saw it, handy, but i think from next year will start using an accountant.

If you log in to your account online you can print one out yourself.SA302 is what they are called my account emailed mine to me and I emailed them to my lender.

Any Corona payments will be paid around June so will go on 20/21 Tax return.

Back