Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

TDs 375 and water is 30psi

WCF

Help Support WCF:

deanno

Ok, totally new to this, but will need to produce water in a van set-up as no where to store. Am i right in thinking i will need a RO-DI filter and a booster for the water pressure. Any recommendations on tanks etc.

Ok, totally new to this, but will need to produce water in a van set-up as no where to store. Am i right in thinking i will need a RO-DI filter and a booster for the water pressure. Any recommendations on tanks etc.
You will need access to power and water close by, it is doable if you can only park on the road but a bigger pita. If you intend to stay on your own a 500l tank is big enough. If you're looking to expand in the future then I'd get a 650l tank now. All depends on what size van you have as well.

Pure Freedom sell tanks in frames ready to bolt in. 

I also have a van system. I don't have a drive at my house but I'm lucky in that I have a public footpath my next to it where I can get my van down so it's off the road. I have an 800L Pure Freedom tank in my van and I'm so glad I went with this because each day I'm out I use pretty much all of it. The bigger the tank the more potential money you can make per tank. A 500L tank just wouldn't of cut it for me.

I also have a van system. I don't have a drive at my house but I'm lucky in that I have a public footpath my next to it where I can get my van down so it's off the road. I have an 800L Pure Freedom tank in my van and I'm so glad I went with this because each day I'm out I use pretty much all of it. The bigger the tank the more potential money you can make per tank. A 500L tank just wouldn't of cut it for me.
When I was working by myself I would empty a 650 ltr tank working from 8:30-4:30 on compact work , it’s always better to have a bigger tank and not fill it than need more water than you can carry  ??

Back