Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nature or competition

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mupps

On my way to my first clean the other day and I was faced with this. Was it due to the high winds during the night or has another window cleaning company decided to stop me in my tracks as they think that this vilage is 'their patch' ? It was lucky though (that I wasn't at that spot when the tree fell)!! 

received_2339847346320717.jpeg

On my way to my first clean the other day and I was faced with this. Was it due to the high winds during the night or has another window cleaning company decided to stop me in my tracks as they think that this vilage is 'their patch' ? It was lucky though (that I wasn't at that spot when the tree fell)!! 

View attachment 20316
I have to do something to stop you pinching my work !,,,????

View attachment 20316
Probably caught the Corona Virus which caused it to fall.

As you say with worse timing you could've been under it.

Back