Facelift compact 350l

Just out of interest does anyone have one of these? Like the idea its fully contained, cant keep killing backpacks knocking the backside out of it 

I've had the 325L facelift compact for couple of year and it's been good value for money. Reason I bought it was because I couldn't be bothered with doing a DIY system and wanted something ready to go.

325L was fine when I first started but I'm going to be upgrading to a 500L Waterworks system in next couple of months as some days 325L isn't enough and have to top the tank up via water barrels. 

Thanks @smithy78 . I only have a berlingo so kinda stuck payload wise but it's not a huge problem tbf I have a spotless so close to me I can always factor it in if needed. How are you charging yours and also how often do you have to fully charge it? 

51 minutes ago, Perryb91 said:

Thanks @smithy78 . I only have a berlingo so kinda stuck payload wise but it's not a huge problem tbf I have a spotless so close to me I can always factor it in if needed. How are you charging yours and also how often do you have to fully charge it? 

I don't have split relay so I bench charge with a smart charger every 2 days.