Upvc cleaning product

Stevo66

trying to find a good pvc degrease and cleaner for customers frames. Have seen some bad frames lately so need something good.

Posted (edited)

Hi Steve,

I swear by TFR-CC from David Kemp, its pricey but its bloody amazing, i know that others swear by virisol and ubik and some use the pink stuff.

I did this whole static mobile home with 75ml of tfr-cc.

I buy it from David Kemp in 5ltr containers @ £50 p/lt

Thats a link to Davids fbook profile

https://www.facebook.com/david.kemp.9843499

Screenshot_20200509-065142_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20200509-065148_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20200509-065120_Messenger.jpg

Edited by HWCS

I’ve tried all 4 of virosol, ubik2000, screwfix degreaser and most recently tfr-cc, I think virosol is the most effective personally.

1 minute ago, maxbruffell said:

I’ve tried all 4 of virosol, ubik2000, screwfix degreaser and most recently tfr-cc, I think virosol is the most effective personally.

Ive not used anything other than TFR-CC curious to know what makes the virisol better as i love the tfr-cc but it is really pricey.

I tried tfr-cc for the first time yesterday and didn’t see much difference from virosol, and it’s a lot cheaper. It’s still early days though so I’m prepared to change my mind. Maybe I was expecting more from it as everyone raves about it all over fb.

• Thanks 2

I have used the tfr in the past and seriously damaged a conservatory , have used virisol for  the last 15 years and never had a problem , I pay £30 for  a 20 ltr drum and usually buy 8 at a time .