When posting in Classifieds, please add either the Sale or Want tag to your post and ensure you also set it as a prefix.

25KG Tulsion DI Resin for sale

christabella

christabella

Hi

I have recently finished window cleaning and I have a few bits left over that are in my garage, including an Unopened bag of DI resin for sale. Camberley area. £60

reply on here if interested.

Cheers

Christabella

scottish cleaning service
26 minutes ago, Mx19 said:

I'm interested, is it mb115? I could get it first thing saturday? Do you have a funnel by any chance?

I saw someone use a road cone as a funnel and it worked a treat. One of those red and white ones that has a detachable bottom. 😉

christabella
52 minutes ago, Mx19 said:

I'm interested, is it mb115? I could get it first thing saturday? Do you have a funnel by any chance?

Hi yes that's fine, it is MB115 but alas I have given the funnel to a friend, sorry. If you give me your mobile number I will text you my address. Cheers

16 minutes ago, christabella said:

Hi yes that's fine, it is MB115 but alas I have given the funnel to a friend, sorry. If you give me your mobile number I will text you my address. Cheers

We use an old 5 ltr screen wash container ,cut the bottom off it and use the top as the funnel neck into the resin vessel it works  well , cheap and easy solution .

• Like 3
christabella
17 hours ago, bretney said:

I will have this if it haven’t gone already 

Hi Bretney yes this is fine. MX19 hasnt replied to me so if you would like to buy it please give me your mobile number so I can text you my address.

]Cheers

5 minutes ago, christabella said:

Hi Bretney yes this is fine. MX19 hasnt replied to me so if you would like to buy it please give me your mobile number so I can text you my address.

]Cheers

I ( think ) I have messaged you