Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New business without trying!

mupps

What is going on? Seven new customers in just two days. Plus an addition enquiry too. The sun is shining and life is good in the window cleaning world. One of the new customers I quoted for (£18.00) said that her previous window cleaner only charged her £8.00. Apparently he didn't do a very good job and wasn't reliable. So much complacency out there. Keep on top of it, make sure your customers are happy; and if not put it right!

What is going on? Seven new customers in just two days. Plus an addition enquiry too. The sun is shining and life is good in the window cleaning world. One of the new customers I quoted for (£18.00) said that her previous window cleaner only charged her £8.00. Apparently he didn't do a very good job and wasn't reliable. So much complacency out there. Keep on top of it, make sure your customers are happy; and if not put it right!
It's the new go faster age reducing haircut  :2_thumbs_up_-_animated:

The silly season is usually March and April but has came later due to the lock down. Next few weeks will get very busy indeed, I'm fully booked till middle of June now. Did a first clean today and she is not happy with streaks from vents. I told her it always happens because the vents have not been cleaned for decades. Then she made a good point by saying "why didn't you tell me beforehand and then I would have expected it" Good point! and I will in future but I will go back tomorrow and do a re-clean, rinse out vents front and back and then go back and rinse again. Let you all know how I get on.

Back