Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

New To The Forum

Taylorvan

Hello all new to the forum.

What I wanted to know is I have a small berlingo van and wanted to start my own business or to work wkends cleaning windows want to invest in a Warter fed systum to go in my van as I have heard they are very good and can create more work what sort of set up will I need ie size of tank.

Also how is this trade at the moment? Is it worth me geting into it thanks alot Ben

depending on payload of van

300lt tank,

pump

hose

lesure battery

poles

brushes

cloths

depending if you have room for water storage tank at home, and the PPM of your water, the choice of RO or DI to make pure water

saftey signs

other cleaning liquids,

thats basicly it

I have the same van i got a partner, i been going for 3 months and 20 days now.

i got a wfp system & i got a 350 litre tank aswell

this trade has plenty of scope.

plenty of glass mate i got 135 customers now my aim is 250

Thank you all very Mutch for your reply I have got my eye on one it's on gumtree cardiff type in window cleaning and it will pop up if any one with a good eye can take a look will be a gr8 help its up for £500 just not shure if it a good start set up cheers all

Picked up 2day so looking at fiting it into my van 2moro :)

I am also looking to sort sum leaflets out

But not shure what I can put on them as I have Neva done this before

Will just be working on a standard size houses at the moment.

Was thing about putting a first clean is free on the leaflet or am I just waisting my time? Cheers taylor

Picked up 2day so looking at fiting it into my van 2moro :)

I am also looking to sort sum leaflets out

But not shure what I can put on them as I have Neva done this before

Will just be working on a standard size houses at the moment.

Was thing about putting a first clean is free on the leaflet or am I just waisting my time? Cheers taylor

if anything you dont want to give more than 25% off if you want to go down that line, dont want to end up doing 500 free houses then they not coming back to you again!

I dont offer free or discounted cleans to new customers because I think it sends out negative VIBES!!

But I do offer a free clean to customers if they get me five or more customers.

This helps get my reputation around the area and in my opinion a recommendation from a neighbour, friend, relative etc is worth more than any amount of advertising!!!

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.