Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Turbo nosel sizes

tench0771

Hi can any one advice me on a turbo nosil as i see you can get different sizes 3.0 /4.0 ect my meashine is a 3600 psi 15 lpm wich would u say is best to order cheers 

Hi can any one advice me on a turbo nosil as i see you can get different sizes 3.0 /4.0 ect my meashine is a 3600 psi 15 lpm wich would u say is best to order cheers 
Give Ben Marriot at Rutland pumps a ring he would know which one is compatible with your set up 

You quickly swap the connections to quick release, swivel and a turn off so you don't need to turn off PW when swapping lances and saves a lot of time. Doing big PW job tomorrow and looking forward to it as the money is right.

Any one no what this is for im assuming its to get air lock out ?

View attachment 20500
Have it in the open position when pull starting so it will self bleed and air and shut it when just water is coming out , it’s best to leave it open when washer isn’t in use as it drains the water out of the pump and will help stop frost damage , it also acts as a pressure relief valve when starting the machine 

Last edited by a moderator:
You couldn't make it up. Doing a big PW job today and off I went early in morning. Only got on to main road and the pavement had a gusher in it. Water had destroyed it and flooding the whole road. Had to call police to take care of it and off I went to the job which was a minute away. Pressure at job not to good so I used the neighbours outside tap aswell and the water was brown. Eventually got it done before they turned the water off to fix the leak. That's me just home and they are still working on it because they are on double time and probably triple time after 10pm. 

Love it m8 its a beast only used it twice so far on just over half throttle but it so power full them cheep turbo nosil are ace to lot quicker than the standerd ones 

Back