Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pump, battery, flow controller

A S

Hi, 

I would love to make my own system... What make of pumps /batteries and controllers are any good? 

What would i need pump and battery wise to power a 50m wire to 50ft high? 

Your help much appreciated... 

I'm sure this issue has been dealt with if it had, please direct me to the relevant post. 

Thanks

Hi, 

I would love to make my own system... What make of pumps /batteries and controllers are any good? 

What would i need pump and battery wise to power a 50m wire to 50ft high? 

Your help much appreciated... 

I'm sure this issue has been dealt with if it had, please direct me to the relevant post. 

Thanks
Good evening. The Shurflo 8000 series 100psi 5.2lpm pump is the industry standard paired with the shurflo inline filter strainer. The best pump controller on the market in my opinion is the Spring Europe Ltd  V11 basic is the leader offering great protection and flow settings.  Depending on usage I'd personally recommended a 12v deep cycle 110aH leisure battery.

Are you producing your own pure water at home ? 

You'd Also need a safe and securely mounted vehicle water tank and either a home use leisure battery charger or hardwired vehicle mounted split charge relay system.

I'm about to do my own van build with a series of build tips and guides for others wanting to join the industry 

Kind regards Austin 

Latest Posts

Back