Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best fascia and soffit setup?

I’m in Sible Hedingham near Halstead 
Ok I im Near South woodham Ferrers And would have showed you my set up.

basically I use a small hosereel that connects to the customers outside tap with Gardiner pole and Gardiner flock sill brush. 

Really dirty gutters etc with green algae, I use a degreaser such as ubik 2000 or screwfix degreaser, either dip your brush in a pre made solution in a bucket or use a small spray bottle to spray your brush, or use a Gardiner backpack to spray soffits etc with the degreaser of your choice. 

When cleaning gutters, facias soffit normal tap water is sufficient you don’t need pure water. 

Ok I im Near South woodham Ferrers And would have showed you my set up.

basically I use a small hosereel that connects to the customers outside tap with Gardiner pole and Gardiner flock sill brush. 

Really dirty gutters etc with green algae, I use a degreaser such as ubik 2000 or screwfix degreaser, either dip your brush in a pre made solution in a bucket or use a small spray bottle to spray your brush, or use a Gardiner backpack to spray soffits etc with the degreaser of your choice. 

When cleaning gutters, facias soffit normal tap water is sufficient you don’t need pure water. 
Ok thanks, yeah I had the CLX 27 pole and gardiner backpack a year or so ago. I sold all my gutter cleaning stuff because I was busy with a online business. Now I have started up again and had to buy everything again lol 

I thought there might be something new on the market which is why I asked. Guess I will have to bite the bullet and shell out another £360 odd. 

also doing pressure washing now and purchased the slipstream pro 20. Second hand but only used a couple of times. 

Back