Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New extreme brush

tench0771

Been using this all week luvly brush the only extreme brush ive found not to be destroyed after a week with hot water 

20200514_150724.jpg

Beeing picky the top row 9f bristles dont need to be there and £33 is a bit steep for a brush of that size ide wana pay £15 realy but we see how it gets on 

Last edited by a moderator:
For £24 u can get this alltho its a heavy brick its a lot of brush for the money and they last years as ive had one whatbi dont get is some thing so small with not a lot of bristles or stock how can it be so expensive 

Screenshot_20200517-081726_Chrome.jpg

Im a big fan of the ultmate flocked love it ide like to see the same amount of bristles on a extreme stock dyamator 
Always thought the flock brushes a bit too soft for hot water. Doing a big pvc clean tomorrow with old flock sill brush and see how the hot works on it. If we price the jobs right then the pole and brush price are immaterial. I was 200 a day this time last year but I can up that on tricky jobs to 300 a day. Being so busy now means I can turn work away because of the time of year. Everyone wants stuff cleaned and not enough cleaners means prices will rise.

Always thought the flock brushes a bit too soft for hot water. Doing a big pvc clean tomorrow with old flock sill brush and see how the hot works on it. If we price the jobs right then the pole and brush price are immaterial. I was 200 a day this time last year but I can up that on tricky jobs to 300 a day. Being so busy now means I can turn work away because of the time of year. Everyone wants stuff cleaned and not enough cleaners means prices will rise.
Pass them on to me scottish, look after your countrymen, price them up n you can get 10-20% of the job?

Regarding the bristles,they are not long enough, with windows that have multiple panes,the stock can bang of them, despite being as careful as can be, great brush otherwise.

Regarding the bristles,they are not long enough, with windows that have multiple panes,the stock can bang of them, despite being as careful as can be, great brush otherwise.
The old type are good for fsg work not sure if still available. I got bumped by an old woman in FV. I think she just gets a new windy every 6 months, pays the first clean and doesn't open the door after that.

Ye I’ve found that and although it’s advertised as a sill brush it isn’t a very good one. I used it for about two months before giving up on it and when I went back to the supreme I found there was loads of bits coming down off the top sills so it must have been missing loads in the corners. Never had any complaints but it must have been doing a gash job of the sills. I also found that the shorter bristles have a good scrubbing power but at a cost of being a lot more physical on the body. Again when I went back to the supreme it felt effortless. Id also advise getting a swivel because the bristles are so short you find yourself twisting into all sorts of positions on the the awkward windows were as the the supremes longer bristles get into everything with ease. All in all I’d say it’s a good idea but needs more work. 

For £24 u can get this alltho its a heavy brick its a lot of brush for the money and they last years as ive had one whatbi dont get is some thing so small with not a lot of bristles or stock how can it be so expensive 

View attachment 20506
Think I’ve still got one of those in the shed as well as the red sill version. Very heavy brushes but will last you a lifetime. 

Ye I’ve found that and although it’s advertised as a sill brush it isn’t a very good one. I used it for about two months before giving up on it and when I went back to the supreme I found there was loads of bits coming down off the top sills so it must have been missing loads in the corners. Never had any complaints but it must have been doing a gash job of the sills. I also found that the shorter bristles have a good scrubbing power but at a cost of being a lot more physical on the body. Again when I went back to the supreme it felt effortless. Id also advise getting a swivel because the bristles are so short you find yourself twisting into all sorts of positions on the the awkward windows were as the the supremes longer bristles get into everything with ease. All in all I’d say it’s a good idea but needs more work. 
Yep using a swivel, which is great for trying your best to keep the brush flat on window

Back