Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning pricing in London

rightcaregroup

Hi Guys, what are the prices for external  monthly window cleaning with water fed pole for residential properties in London? Do you charge extra for first cleaning? I hope that someone can help me. Thanks

£20 for monthly front and back clean or £10 for fronts is what most cleaners I know charge in north London. That's for small houses; two windows up and one down and a door.

£20 for monthly front and back clean or £10 for fronts is what most cleaners I know charge in north London. That's for small houses; two windows up and one down and a door.
Ok that’s interesting we are £10-12 for fronts only down hear I thought London would have been a lot dearer  ?

Imagine if we could charge that up here. Some say you can ?‍♂️ I priced quite a large house today £10 a month. 'I'm not paying that!' was my reply ?
You can, you just won’t close as many deals as people’s perceptions are different as there are still a lot of the older rounds going that are very competitive on prices and customers are very aware of this as you have just mentioned. That being said if you have a good compact round there’s no reason why you cant achieve good hourly rates. My average price on my estate work is around £8 and I can easily achieve the same hourly rates that many on here have talked about. 

Back