Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quoting for jobs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If I have photos then I sometimes will just quote over the internet / phone but I prefer to quote in person.  If it's a big job I always will quote in person.  If I give a quote over the phone / internet then I make it clear that it's an estimate, once on site if there are any hidden surprises it just covers me a little to be able to adjust the price obviously discussed with customer before commencing work though.

How do you guys quote for jobs? Do you go and have a look at the job or just give a price on the phone/email? 
Always go and look at it or get customers to send photos unless it’s a modern estate house and Ime 100% sure what Ime dealing with as you will get caught out with big conservatives or extensions , evan if you ask ones will say no conservatory then you turn up and low and behold there is a huge one  , some  will try it on . Also it gives you the opportunity to meet the customer and sell yourself and maybe get other jobs , I find it wink very well . 

Latest Posts

Back