Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knoxy

Cleaning Gutters And Conny Roofs With Tap Water

Posh

I would charge 35+ a roof. 50+ for the whole conservatory. Most take about an hour or less, I tend to spend more time than needed though. I leave all that kind of work until the end of the week.

I would if I was using pure water & they wanted them spotless but hate doing them so when they asked me I told them what I would do & they were happy with that. The plastic roofs come out great. They love the price. This year it's done owt but rain lol but they get a 90./' clean Connie for a tenner & I still make. Everyone's a winner.

rcproperty

There all the same from what Ive read

what ever site you buy it from and the label on the product itself says that it is safe to children and pets and concentrated non-acidic formula.

rcproperty

How do you get it at 3 quid

i buy it trade from a local trade only warehouse. place that sells to shops etc

Smurf

Did 7 for £70? My god man that seems way to cheap to me,...I get that for doing one smallish conny roof first clean using tap water too if it's a plastic roof :o

Use tap water on all my connies. My custies love it. Don't need pure water to get all the green **** off. I get birds **** off and dust charge a tenner takes about quater of an hour to clean it & get the green **** off & they love it. Connie roofs face the sky & get sh@&&£d up pretty quick but it's what your custie wants bet a lot of you have never offered this way & just gone for the pure water job. Did 7 roofs last week took me two hours £70. £35 an hour.

Belfastcleaning

I did a 4 panel roof yesterday plus house windows (£12).. All for £30 took me about 30mins on roof, 10mins on windows.. Forgot my virosol, and it was pretty bad so I filled up an ecover bottle that has a dribble left, squirted it all over, had a smoke, connected up to customers tap.. Prob used about 200litres! Job done.. My clx 27 is now my fascia /conservatory pole with a gardiners sill brush..

Smurf

Yep washing up liquid also works to a degree too ;)

ecover washing up liquid is particularly good on glass roofs whereas stronger chems like viro-sol might damage self cleaning glass

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.