Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

would this work..

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dan1980

afternoon folks, must say tons of info and knowledge on here, however i am still unsure lol.

ok just done my water reading with the tds, and it reads 240. 

i am looking at adding on window cleaning to my tenancy cleaning service., so i would not be window cleaning every day, maybe every other weekend. 

i spoke to window cleaning warehouse, nice guy, he thinks i can get away with the facelift compact 425, although the filter is not ideal, i need a R/O unit, it would be ok to use the Di for a while to see how I go about using the resins etc, if needs be I can just add a R/O unit after. 

would this be ok, as mentioned this is something that i would use now and again, I dont want a back pack or trolley. 

thanks folks

afternoon folks, must say tons of info and knowledge on here, however i am still unsure lol.

i am looking at adding on window cleaning to my tenancy cleaning service., so i would not be window cleaning every day, maybe every other weekend. 

i spoke to window cleaning warehouse, nice guy, he thinks i can get away with the facelift compact 425, although the filter is not ideal, i need a R/O unit, it would be ok to use the Di for a while to see how I go about using the resins etc, if needs be I can just add a R/O unit after. 

would this be ok, as mentioned this is something that i would use now and again, I dont want a back pack or trolley. 

thanks folks
Window cleaning with water fed pole isn't a cheap investment these days.

I can't see how doing it every other weekend would justify the cost. I would look at subcontracting the jobs and taking a small slice off the top 

thanks folks
Using resin only will cost a fortune with a reading of 240 you need an ro straight away , or buy water from spotless or another window cleaner . 

its that time of year again........lots of people think of "adding window cleaning" to their list of services and plan on doing it at weekends.....because you live in a hard water area you need an RO which will just be a pain for you as its not the most convenient way of purifying your water quickly......itll cost you a small fortune in resin if you decide to go DI only.....the other option is buying your pure water but do you live near a filling station?

Back