Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Roof cleaning....:)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DCDom

Have customer who wants their roof cleaning.

would you apply bio wash to it ? 

there asking about the white spores on roof. 

was thinking hypo.

any feedback would be great.

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-19 at 17.27.29.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-19 at 17.27.33.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-19 at 18.15.29.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-19 at 18.15.33.jpeg

Some would hypo it some would do it with bio , that’s a big job if you have no previous experience , I might do a hypo wash first then a spray of bio the next day as a kill all it’s difficult  to tell from pictures how bad it is @kevin250 cannot remember his full name on hear is the man to offer advice on this he’s a very experienced guy with this type of thing and very helpful, hopefully he will see this post 

Some would hypo it some would do it with bio , that’s a big job if you have no previous experience , I might do a hypo wash first then a spray of bio the next day as a kill all it’s difficult  to tell from pictures how bad it is @kevin250 cannot remember his full name on hear is the man to offer advice on this he’s a very experienced guy with this type of thing and very helpful, hopefully he will see this post 
yeah im thinking going down the bio route, i know, ive only ever cleaned a few small roofs.

thinking i should say its out of league for the time being.

yeah im thinking going down the bio route, i know, ive only ever cleaned a few small roofs.

thinking i should say its out of league for the time being.
You only learn by trying you won’t hurt anything with bio but you could with hypo , if you have the kit to do it give it a go , take a look on Benz softwashing site there are a lot of helpful videos on there , price it well though that’s a big roof . 

Latest Posts

Back