Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cleanliness

Beginner set

Guest Cleanliness

Hey all, new around here and new to the window game. Wanted to ask what you thought should be in the window washing bucket. So what I am thinking I should have is a sSwear word!per, cleaner, squeegee, and towels also I have a latter and some latter jacks with a plank. I am a beginner and I am sure there is more than that, so that's why I'm here.

Guest colinvansmith

vvehicle, roof rack, rectangle bucket with lid, 12inch shampooer, 8,14 and 18 inch squeegees, sSwear word!er, box section ladders around 5.5 metres, notebook and pen, detergeant, grade a scrim or microfibre cloth, water proof trousers, jacket and boots, wallet for carrying money, notes to put through customers doors to say windows have been done, softeware database to store customers window cleaning pro or george, liability insurance at least a million quids worth, if your in Scotland a window cleaning licence. (optional mp3 pplayer)

Col

Hinty

Colin, Colin, Colin - you forgot the most important thing - Packed Lunch. :-)

Guest Ken

Wanted to ask what you thought should be in the window washing bucket.

Packed Lunch. :-)

Made me lol at least.

I keep my packed lunch in a cooler.

Guest colinvansmith

Colin, Colin, Colin - you forgot the most important thing - Packed Lunch. :-)

lol, true that!

Col

Guest kars

sense of humour!!!!

nearlyclean

sandwiches would get a bit wet in the bucket,I always get the customer to make lunch