Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner poles market

Is there an alternative to buying Gardiner poles other than there website? Doesn't seem to be a second hand market online..
Ebay has some second hand ones now and again but generally a second hand one sells for more than the new price !,, crazy , just buy from Gardiners direct , they are very good tk deal with and usually next day delivery .

You live beside them ? Not the same service 350 miles away
I think the stuff that’s delivered to me still goes through the main distribution point ?.. I think most of there stuff is delivered next day from talking to others that I know up country , I have bought bits from Grippatank and they always deliver next day from Cambridge Cornwall .

My last 2 took 5 and 4 working days. The 4 day one without notification it was being delivered that day.
I think Fed-ex are snowed under I had 2 emails one saying it would be delivered and a second saying the order had been cancelled, got something delivered by DHL on Tuesday and got the text saying package had been delivered 24 hours later ?

Back