Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Roof scraper compatability

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tussin

Hi everyone, 

I have the skyscraper kit with blades from spinaclean. I noticed it doesn't have a ridge tile blade. 

I've now seen the marshall pro stuff, double head and ridge tile set. Does anyone know if the marshall blades will fit the skyscraper head? Also marshall have a new wire brush attachment, anyone used it and would it fit? 

Lastly been asked to clean a roof, not a lot of moss but she mainly wants the yellow lichen off. It goes the length of ridge tiles and it's in each top corner of the roof. I suspect she will want a good result almost straight away, especially for the lichen. Biocide will take a while and I don't fancy using hypo, anybody any other ideas please? 

Hi everyone, 

I have the skyscraper kit with blades from spinaclean. I noticed it doesn't have a ridge tile blade. 

I've now seen the marshall pro stuff, double head and ridge tile set. Does anyone know if the marshall blades will fit the skyscraper head? Also marshall have a new wire brush attachment, anyone used it and would it fit? 

Lastly been asked to clean a roof, not a lot of moss but she mainly wants the yellow lichen off. It goes the length of ridge tiles and it's in each top corner of the roof. I suspect she will want a good result almost straight away, especially for the lichen. Biocide will take a while and I don't fancy using hypo, anybody any other ideas please? 
Using bio or hypo to kill and remove lichen  will take time probably several months only way to remove it instantly would be pressure wash or wire brush or similar 

Using bio or hypo to kill and remove lichen  will take time probably several months only way to remove it instantly would be pressure wash or wire brush or similar 
Thanks for that. Any idea on the scraper compatability? 

I thought the skyscraper was the marshall pro - or at least it was a rebadged version?

I would suggest best place to ask it direct to spinaclean and Marshall pro each separately..(to spina - I have a marshall pro head will your scraper fit, reverse to Marhsall - so there's something 'in' it for them both - like the sound of the brush marshall do seem to have a steady stream of innovations...

Back