Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best site to get personalised uniform

Joel

Hey guys, just wondered what sites we all used for designing and supplying uniform with your own logo and writing on?, Been on vista print but find there isn't a lot of options when it comes to shirt designs. Many thanks for reading

Hey guys, just wondered what sites we all used for designing and supplying uniform with your own logo and writing on?, Been on vista print but find there isn't a lot of options when it comes to shirt designs. Many thanks for reading
I prefer the personal touch. I went to a local independent shop (Bandbox Orpington), and got chatty with him.

He allowed me to try on hoodies, t shirts and sweatshirts so no chance of getting the wrong size, unlike online.

I showed him my logo which he put on the tops. This is kept on his hard drive so having more tops done in future is a piece of doddle

I prefer the personal touch. I went to a local independent shop (Bandbox Orpington), and got chatty with him.

He allowed me to try on hoodies, t shirts and sweatshirts so no chance of getting the wrong size, unlike online.

I showed him my logo which he put on the tops. This is kept on his hard drive so having more tops done in future is a piece of doddle
We do exactly the same with a firm in my home  town , everything fits first time , easy to get replacements , supports local buisness, you can see the quality before you buy , the one that does  ours even did a test logo for us to see first , doubt you would get that on line  

Yeh local shops better for printing, I order the clothes (plain) from workwearexpress online. They do fruit of loom clothing (pretty good quality at a decent price) I know my sizes, then take them to a place who charge £5+vat per item to write my business name on left side of chest. No business logo/picture.

I recently took 4 hoodies, two fleeces and 9 T-shirt’s there. I also bought a gorgeous Henley Hanson completely water proof coat for £70 (20% off sale) It’s so smart, I keep meaning to buy another one for non-work when it’s raining from work wear express. 

We have a place near us called fox stitch so when all this covid 19 **** has blown over I'm going to call in there I think after listening to you guys. Cheers everyone ?

Back