Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Home made roof scraper

WCF

Help Support WCF:

windowsurfer

Just added gardiner quickloq brush connection had to drill a hole. See if it works now. Obviously only good for flat concrete tiles,if it lasts. 

20200523_143553.jpg

20200523_141929.jpg

great idea! thanks @windowsurfer I need a scraper for one roof job for a friend, not doing it as a business so don't want to spend much on  a scraper

do you use your window cleaning pole for scraping moss off roof tiles? does the extra pressure damage the pole? 

Hi I took it to the job I'm offering the service,to see what it would be like n to show customer what I would be doing.  I noticed that the goose neck would possibly get in the way, as dropping n hitting lower tile, would do as a one of job tho.

I looked on gardiners website to see if there is a straight quickloq gooseneck that fits directly into pole, I think you get a screw type one I used for old aquatap.

You might be able to turn pole so gooseneck is sideways.

I've actually just ordered the marshall pro scrapers,as thought I'd bite the bullet, as was going to buy the scrapers after the job anyway.

Latest Posts

Back