Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

OVA8....new toy!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mupps

Last week I purchased the StreamlineOVA8 carbon pole 22ft for 25ft reach, this is my first wfp purchase. I clean trad but I do have a few jobs that are awkward to access so I am going to also look at buying the bigboy backpack and unger DI vessel. The main use for this pole has already almost paid for itself; I had a large conservatory clean last week and it worked a treat to clean all of the conservatory roof and upvc and gutters. I trad cleaned the interior with the Moerman fliqpad with the Facelift 12ft tradpole. By the time the exterior was dry it was then trad cleaned. The customer was over the moon with the result! The OVA8 is a superb design and top quality too, and great value. 

Screenshot_20200524-140803_Chrome.jpg

Last week I purchased the StreamlineOVA8 carbon pole 22ft for 25ft reach, this is my first wfp purchase. I clean trad but I do have a few jobs that are awkward to access so I am going to also look at buying the bigboy backpack and unger DI vessel. The main use for this pole has already almost paid for itself; I had a large conservatory clean last week and it worked a treat to clean all of the conservatory roof and upvc and gutters. I trad cleaned the interior with the Moerman fliqpad with the Facelift 12ft tradpole. By the time the exterior was dry it was then trad cleaned. The customer was over the moon with the result! The OVA8 is a superb design and top quality too, and great value. 

View attachment 20612
Steady you will be fully wfp before you know it ???

Back