Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Raptor liner ??

Potta81

Hi guys,

had my van floor sprayed with raptor liner today by my mechanic. Looks the part but only time will tell if it does the job & if I did the prep correctly. Van absolutely stinks tho lol ?

49E713C5-3C84-48AA-AFA9-7EDAE444447B.jpeg

I've only heard good reports about this stuff. Wish I had done it instead of Protectakote.
Yea same here. I did all the prep myself & my mechanic sprayed it for 50 notes. I gave him an extra tenna as I thought it was well worth it & I think it took him a bit longer than he thought it would. Can’t grumble at all for £60 ?

Hi guys,

had my van floor sprayed with raptor liner today by my mechanic. Looks the part but only time will tell if it does the job & if I did the prep correctly. Van absolutely stinks tho lol ?

View attachment 20639
Is it a two pack product ?. Do you have to put a hardener  into the stuff to get it to dry if so it will be good , air dry products like protectocoat are rubbish and damage and scrape off easily , I was a sprayer panel beater years ago and all two pack paints are very good .  Looks good Ime sure you will be pleased with it 

Is it a two pack product ?. Do you have to put a hardener  into the stuff to get it to dry if so it will be good , air dry products like protectocoat are rubbish and damage and scrape off easily , I was a sprayer panel beater years ago and all two pack paints are very good .  Looks good Ime sure you will be pleased with it 
Yea u just add the hardener to the fill line shake for 2 min & spray. I got the traction to add to the final bottle used so the floor has more grip. Time will tell but it looks the part ??

Yea u just add the hardener to the fill line shake for 2 min & spray. I got the traction to add to the final bottle used so the floor has more grip. Time will tell but it looks the part ??
I have all my vans done with speedliner which is a similar thing cost £700 per van sk £60 is a steal !, Ime sure it will be good stuff 

£50 is a bargain , even better you tipped the mechanic because its nice to receive a bit of gratitude iv still got the slippery plastic cover on my van id love to get it lined . 

£50 is a bargain , even better you tipped the mechanic because its nice to receive a bit of gratitude iv still got the slippery plastic cover on my van id love to get it lined . 
If u do the prep work yourself you’d save quite a bit of cash. I had a quote of £90 + vat just to spray it from a body shop near me which I thought was good as well. But I asked my mechanic & he seemed confident he could do it even tho he hadn’t sprayed raptor before. He saves me a lot of money for motor repairs so I always give him more than he asks for. All in it cost me about £170. I brought 5L of upol degreaser which I’ll never probably use again & it’s obviously pretty much full still. but it wasn’t mega money so I just followed all the steps to the prep work & let my mechanic spray it. Van absolutely reeks tho still ?.

Back