Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Warrior warlord trolley

Pjj

Premium Member
As per title has anyone got one ?. Thought I might get one instead of a back pack as it would be quicker just changing the tube into another barrel rather than re filling a back pack , was looking at the one with up to 12 ltr per muinit pump for  softwashing smaller buildings , and spraying Virosol mixes on plastic cleans ,any experience with this company would be good , they don’t appear to have a phone number and payment is by bacs only don’t like that as if anything goes wrong you arnt covered , I have emailed them but no reply yet . 

I’ve got one , use it for soft washing , great bit of kit and well built , I hooked mine up to an old gardiner pole , works a treat , good backup and coms too , I had no issues 

Donny 

I’ve got one , use it for soft washing , great bit of kit and well built , I hooked mine up to an old gardiner pole , works a treat , good backup and coms too , I had no issues 

Donny 
Great thanks for that,  how long do they last on a full charge ?. 

Great thanks for that,  how long do they last on a full charge ?. 
All day , I’ve not used it fir window cleaning but I’ve had it on some pretty big soft wash jobs and battery lasts really well , charges fast too and it has a battery indicator too , think be ideal for window cleaning with barrels 

All day , I’ve not used it fir window cleaning but I’ve had it on some pretty big soft wash jobs and battery lasts really well , charges fast too and it has a battery indicator too , think be ideal for window cleaning with barrels 
Thanks , I only need it for softwashing and chemical application on commercial and domestic buildings , sounds like it will be ideal for  what I want , thanks for your help ?

Back