Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

10% Discount On Our Regular Printing Prices

WCF

Help Support WCF:

WeLoveFlyers

I'm pleased to bring this great offer to the members of Window Cleaning Forums. As a former (and still occasional!) window cleaner myself, I know how tight the budget can be at times, so I'm offering 10% off already very good prices.

The regular prices can be viewed on the website: www.weloveflyers.co.uk

Once you've chosen what product you want, instead of placing your order on the website, just send an email to [email protected] and I will invoice you the reduced price with the extra 10% discount. Alternatively, place your order on the website and then email me for a 10% refund.

Important: Please include in your email a link to your member profile on Window Cleaning Forums as proof of your eligibility for this VIP member-only offer.

Thanks.

@weloveflyers

Well done mate nice offer ,i am sure you will get lots of work, i will try you out when i run out of my current flyers

Thanks, I hope it will be a useful offer to all members. I forgot to mention, there is already a 5% local business discount for anyone with a delivery address in the LL, CH and SY postcode areas.

So members here who are also local to those areas will actually get a 15% discount!

New live chat facility now available on the website. If you're browsing and you have any queries, just start a chat and someone (me! cos there's only me here!) will answer your questions. Almost 24/7 ... as long as I'm not sleeping!

Back