Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bit hot hear today

Pjj

Premium Member
It’s very hot hear today van is showing 34 degrees and in the backs of customers gardens it feels Evan hotter , what’s it like what’s you are ?? 

23144D40-28F0-4CFF-9CD2-2BF961B1DCC7.jpeg

Very hot here in North Wiltshire the last few days. Had enough of it by the time we finish. But raring to go by about 9 in the mornings. ?

Very hot here in North Wiltshire the last few days. Had enough of it by the time we finish. But raring to go by about 9 in the mornings. ?
We started at 8:30 by 10 it was 24 degrees by after lunch where we were working was sheltered and in full sun and 34 degrees got back in the van at about 15:30 and it was showing 38 degrees we worked fir another hour and I had enough and decided to call it a day , Ime not complaining but it was hot ???

We started at 8:30 by 10 it was 24 degrees by after lunch where we were working was sheltered and in full sun and 34 degrees got back in the van at about 15:30 and it was showing 38 degrees we worked fir another hour and I had enough and decided to call it a day , Ime not complaining but it was hot ???
Worked all day in the hottest part of the country (south east) today.

But then us gingers are built for the heat ??‍?

Dunno I find one thermometer can vary to the next. My phone said it got up to 24 (Bournemouth) but van said 26.5. But either way HOT. 18 degrees is the perfect for me for work.

Had to do large house today, in and out, including their indoor pool windows. was humid as **** in there. Lucky did that bit first, and when i came outside after that it felt chilly ?

sweat so much have ended up drinking about 8 pints water today. 

Had to do large house today, in and out, including their indoor pool windows. was humid as **** in there. Lucky did that bit first, and when i came outside after that it felt chilly ?

sweat so much have ended up drinking about 8 pints water today. 
I didnt type f@ck, I typed it rhyming with cook. Come on mods, aint that allowed? ?

Back