What's happened with Tulsion resin?

Chris34

19 minutes ago, Dave B said:

You know from experience you can be banned anytime irrelevant of points.. I'm happy to show you if you would like.

No need to be insulting anyone on here especially someone like Doug who will help out anyone with advice whether there is money in it for him or not.. maybe take a leaf out of his book.

Ive said nothing bad,, im just talking real talk , but no hard feelings man im just compaoring a product if i said anything wrong to @doug atkinson then im sorry but it wasnt meant in that manner , but yeah back on topic... i tried and tested both and the 151 product wins all day long kiddd ! 😄

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• harunh

• doug atkinson

• Pjj

• Iron Giant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is referring to Indion MB 115 and I wish he would mention that and be honest in his wording. Indion MB151 is cheaper but having spoken to those who have used it they found they were short chan

@harunh your way out on your opinion of @doug atkinson I have had dealings with Doug for well over 8 years and he has helped me out no end and one thing he has never been is a salesman he is too nice

I don’t protect Tulsion I just state the facts and those who have dealt with us I have always stated other factors are involved. Indion would also refute your claims as they do not state that. I

Strange this thread, I can’t get my head around it if mb151 is great for Di and lasts longer why can’t you use it for RO then DI this mb151 surely if would last a really long time I felt you RO first just don’t make sense to me that you can’t use it in a RO first I’m totally confused 🤷‍♀️ 

9 hours ago, Den said:

Strange this thread, I can’t get my head around it if mb151 is great for Di and lasts longer why can’t you use it for RO then DI this mb151 surely if would last a really long time I felt you RO first just don’t make sense to me that you can’t use it in a RO first I’m totally confused 🤷‍♀️ 

Not sure why but on Daqua website it does state certain resins are for final polishing after an R/O @doug atkinson I am sure can clarify. 

10 hours ago, Iron Giant said:

Not sure why but on Daqua website it does state certain resins are for final polishing after an R/O @doug atkinson I am sure can clarify. 

That refers to the MB-111 which is a lower spec resin but can take high ppm but you will need more volume of resin. I put that there as we have a lot of car washing customers who use 11 litre DI Vessels with high ppm of 300 plus. 

Tulsion MB 115 will take high ppm to 000 ppm no problem at 11 litres but with MB 111 you will need around 15 litres.

Hope that makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1