Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water fed pole van system

vince

Hi there, Im looking for a new van system. Ive been looking at The Cleaning Warehouse and X-Line.  Has anyone used these systems at all and are they any good? Are they any others?

I’ve had my pure freedom system 5 years now and it’s still solid as the day it was new.  Changed battery and pumps once but that’s to be expected.   

Yes there are others but it may also depend on where you are based and if you are willing to travel 100's of miles to have a system fitted plus your budget, I'll also give a shout for PureFreedom as I have one of their systems you also have GrippaTank.

I'm getting a 500L Waterworks system fitted in next couple of weeks. For me it's all about making the job as easy as possible, electric reel, light poles, split relay so no bench charging battery every night. 

Another Pure Freedom system user here. Take ya van to them in Grimsby for 8am. Your system will be finished by 5pm ready for the next day.

Back