Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

TDS reading help?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bongofish

Hi all

Sorry for many posts on different topics but going through didnt phases. Just got my TDS meter and our water registers at 262ppm an flashes red....however I tried with a cup of bottled water and that got a register of 273....amd I missing something here. Websites say we are in a soft water area but the reader is flashing red? 

Hi all

Sorry for many posts on different topics but going through didnt phases. Just got my TDS meter and our water registers at 262ppm an flashes red....however I tried with a cup of bottled water and that got a register of 273....amd I missing something here. Websites say we are in a soft water area but the reader is flashing red? 
I can't answer for the flashing red but my guess for the 273 reading on the bottled water is that it's mineral water, so will probably have been naturally filtered through limestone or other minerals.

Hi all

Is there a flashing symbol x 10? If so you have water not fit for consumption 

Latest Posts

Back