Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best bit of equipment you have bought for under £50?

Bongofish

Thought this would be a good topic.

Is there anything you have bought that's reasonably priced that you now wouldnt be able to do without or wish you had got sooner? Anything to make the job quicker, safer, easier?

May help us noobies out!

After 6 years in the job i recently got a ladder stand off (£25) ladder arm to hang a bucket on (£16) and a gutter cleaning attachment (£6) for the end of a pole, cleaning gutters out now takes literally a fraction of the time and is a dream, just wish I got the stuff sooner! ?

After 6 years in the job i recently got a ladder stand off (£25) ladder arm to hang a bucket on (£16) and a gutter cleaning attachment (£6) for the end of a pole, cleaning gutters out now takes literally a fraction of the time and is a dream, just wish I got the stuff sooner! ?
Ladder limb, I have 3 of them, wish I thought it up.

Thought this would of already been mentioned, especially by a certain 3 above that are on here 24/7 ?, but I’m nominating the univalve ??‍?
I dont like univalves I bought one it lasted a few months and broke , at £30 a go it would cost me £540 to put them on most of my poles , I prefer to kink the hose , I do  accept we waist a bit of water extending the poles but estimate it’s probably 5-10 ltr per day at worst so no big deal , also it’s something else to go wrong and break .

Not particularly purchases more subscriptions- 

Squeegee app and GoCardless 

Agree with all of the above ladder stand with the V was a great buy 

I dont like univalves I bought one it lasted a few months and broke , at £30 a go it would cost me £540 to put them on most of my poles , I prefer to kink the hose , I do  accept we waist a bit of water extending the poles but estimate it’s probably 5-10 ltr per day at worst so no big deal , also it’s something else to go wrong and break .
That's the reason you need a 1000l tank, wasting pure. Try the univalve again and I'm sure you will be on to a winner. ?

I purchased the lightest Gardiner brush on the market as I was getting repetitive strain and waking up with pins and needles gradually got better and I’m free from any issue now so money well spent for Me. 

Back