Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ro need new membrane

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Johnwindow1987

Hi everyone need a bit of help I replaced pre filters and resin today. My TDS from my tap is 120ppm after membrane I’m getting 25ppm then 0ppm after resin. Is this ok or dose the membrane need changing?? Running a 80psi boost pump aswell thanks for any help cheers 

Hi everyone need a bit of help I replaced pre filters and resin today. My TDS from my tap is 120ppm after membrane I’m getting 25ppm then 0ppm after resin. Is this ok or dose the membrane need changing?? Running a 80psi boost pump aswell thanks for any help cheers 
No, your tds after your membrane should be around 3ppm. Your membrane is working at 79% efficiency.

Whats you waste to pure ratio when you are producing water?

With 120ppm you should be fractional over 1 waste to fractional under 1 pure - 55% waste to 45% pure, perhaps 60% waste to 40% pure.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, your tds after your membrane should be around 3ppm. Your membrane is working at 79% efficiency.

Whats you waste to pure ratio when you are producing water?

With 120ppm you should be fractional over 1 waste to fractional under 1 pure - 55% waste to 45% pure, perhaps 60% waste to 40% pure.
Hi spruce thanks for that dose This look a good price for this membrane 

CBB586B2-F2B0-4979-B0A3-54BDA0B989C2.png

Back