Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to quote for a soft wash clean on render

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jonny Sam

Hi everyone,

Just got a quick question looking for a bit of advice. I’ve been asked to quote for a soft wash clean on Render on a 3 storey house. 
Anyone got any advice for me please on how I start with a quote? Really not sure how much to charge to be honest. What does everyone else charge that’s done this type of work? 

Any help/advice would be gratefully received. Thank you ???

Hi thanks for your reply. No I haven’t yet. I have asked for some pictures just to give me some idea. If I get them I’ll post them.

What cleaning product do you use please? Is it an Algae cleaner by any chance? Or something else?

Regards

Hi thanks for your reply. No I haven’t yet. I have asked for some pictures just to give me some idea. If I get them I’ll post them.

What cleaning product do you use please? Is it an Algae cleaner by any chance? Or something else?

Regards
This is why pictures are needed different chemicals and techniques are needed for different dirt algi and mould can be cleaned using hypo or bio products , traffic film and carbon deposits need a totally different approach , I dont want to be rude but if you have never done this type of work before you don’t  want to be starting with a 3 storey house , start with a small bungalow or garden walls until you know and understand the type of cleaning needed , using some of there products can be dangerous to you the customer and his pets as well as the environment you do  need to know what you are doing and have and use the appropriate ppe , Ime happy to advise you but using hypo at height isn’t something to take lightly.  

Hi

No your right I am new to this soft wash render cleaning and don’t really know what’s best in giving a quotation and best cleaning products to use that’s why I’d rather ask people on this forum who know what they’re doing. Your  honesty is very much appreciated ?

I’ll definitely post you some pictures if I get them and you can tell me what you think if that’s ok. 
Thanks again for all your honest advice ????
Regards

Back