Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting New Business From Businesses

Azz1

I have started to offer my services to businesses as well as domestic houses. I have been turned down quite a number of times by Businesses saying that they just do it themselves. Has anyone else also had this. Is there a certain sales which stands more chance of winning over new jobs ?

Thanks ?

We offer gutter vaccing and shop front wash downs as well as normal window cleaning , some will do it themselves but most don’t , if the store is run by a national company like super drug boots or a supermarket they often have there own contractors . Often it’s not viable to do this type of work as prices are very low so domestic window cleaning will probably pay more 

I have started to offer my services to businesses as well as domestic houses. I have been turned down quite a number of times by Businesses saying that they just do it themselves. Has anyone else also had this. Is there a certain sales which stands more chance of winning over new jobs ?

Thanks ?
Unfortunately no magic formula in getting commercial work, just keep ringing and emailing and you should eventually get your foot in the door. Mention it to residential customers that you're looking for this type of work as they might have a contact where they work. A lot of commercial work now is being destroyed by the National companies and I'm finding more and more jobs are worse than residential.

Thanks ?
My advise is to stick with domestics to begin with. No commercial business is going to take you seriously rocking up with a backpack unless its a solution to a problem.

Back