Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Twin di in van trouble shooting

tench0771

I've fitted new tank today desided to put twin di in van as i usly fill tank with pure now had a nite mare air lock galore tryed taking hoses off before reel to get it going but failed now how many of you put di's in van i had mine before pump should they have been after also is to pushing it and would 1 br better im just blady stumped and couldhave thrown the dam di across the road ?

I've fitted new tank today desided to put twin di in van as i usly fill tank with pure now had a nite mare air lock galore tryed taking hoses off before reel to get it going but failed now how many of you put di's in van i had mine before pump should they have been after also is to pushing it and would 1 br better im just blady stumped and couldhave thrown the dam di across the road ?
Hi Tench, I process at home, not in the van but I reckon the principles would be the same. The only equipment I have before the pump is a double sediment filter unit to protect the pump and the rest of the equipment. I think if you fit your di's after the pump you will probably push the air through and out of the system. With them fitted before the pump you might be sucking a bit of air in through a weakness in one of the joints.

Good luck ?

Pump then di's

Take the DIS out of the van and fill your tank up before u leave your base, u dont need to carry DIs on the van, its just extra weight in the van, and if u ahve a problem it means u have more troubleshooting to do, if u want a simple system in place then i suggest u take them out.

I use double di on all my 5 vans, and never had DI VESSELS in the van ?

Hope this helps xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive allways had di out van its just when im pressure washing i dont wana use pure water seems a waste think ill try di arter pump see how it goes 

Got me thinking double di how much more resin do you think we save compaired to single di 40% ??

Save over 50% , atleast your old resin isnt getting wasted , what litre vessels do u use? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back