Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Database of customers

Any recommendations for a simple database programme  i can use on my laptop or app for on the go.
I’ve been using cleaner planner for a while now. It takes a bit of getting used to as I was oldschool book and pen for many many years but I think it’s great. I did also look at squeegee but they are pretty new so wanted to go with something more tried and trusted. Also they are a lot more prompt with their support. They are web based but you can get an app for you phone etc that can be used offline. 

I need to stat using app soon with all the new work its hard to remember details and due date. I like aworka, looks simple enough. Any major differences between aworka, CP and squeegee?

I need to stat using app soon with all the new work its hard to remember details and due date. I like aworka, looks simple enough. Any major differences between aworka, CP and squeegee?
I’m sure all 3 give you trials,

aworka n cp 6 weeks free, squeegee free till you go over 50customers 

I’ve been using cleaner planner for a while now. It takes a bit of getting used to as I was oldschool book and pen for many many years but I think it’s great. I did also look at squeegee but they are pretty new so wanted to go with something more tried and trusted. Also they are a lot more prompt with their support. They are web based but you can get an app for you phone etc that can be used offline. 
thanks . Im using sqeegee at the moment its very good but not free after 100 customers 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back