Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Excess wire. Trip Hazard.

Azz1

Help everyone. I can't seem to think how can I tidy up all this loose wire. It is a 30 + ft wire. It's a trip hazard too. Thanks

15912986921944062110334692100697.jpg

Help everyone. I can't seem to think how can I tidy up all this loose wire. It is a 30 + ft wire. It's a trip hazard too. Thanks

View attachment 20787
If your are cleaning shop windows in a busy high Street then yes, the pole hose could well be a trip hazard. If you are cleaning residential then the only person who will stand on the hose is you.

You are over thinking this whole window cleaning process. 

Practice on your own home. Clean them over and over again and you will get the confidence you are lacking atm.

That pole hose, I didnt know they did it see through. who sell it like that? Seems like home brew hose but I guess if it does the job, ?
Talking of home brew, im off downtown, either the park 'hotel' maybe the bus stop lion, either way, gonna make it as much like saturday as poss, gotta get out the 4 walls, catcha laters ? ?

That pole hose, I didnt know they did it see through. who sell it like that? Seems like home brew hose but I guess if it does the job, ?
Have you never seen standard PVC hose. The same as your car or vans washer jet delivery. Air hose used for medical use such as oxygen face masks in hospital. Fish tank air stones. Sheltered life haha 

Have you never seen standard PVC hose. The same as your car or vans washer jet delivery. Air hose used for medical use such as oxygen face masks in hospital. Fish tank air stones. Sheltered life haha 
yes, ive seen it everywhere, petrol syphon tube, hospital thingy tube, hash smoking implement tube ? just didnt think they sold it as pole hose was all.

They used to sell it years ago I am surprised this clear hose is still been supplied with a pole, also surprised some suppliers are selling brushes for cleaning buses and calling them wfp brushes ?

They used to sell it years ago I am surprised this clear hose is still been supplied with a pole, also surprised some suppliers are selling brushes for cleaning buses and calling them wfp brushes ?
It was all that was available at one time. I still have a roll. I used a piece recently to run some cable in it to protect the cable from chaffing.

Back