Vision version 2

Hi lads

Bought some vision version 2 to try, never used it before. Putting the correct doses in about 1.5ml per 100 litres. I can't really see any bubbles doesn't look soapy at all. Watched some vids on you tube of people using v2 and looked quite alot of bubbles. I stick it in before I transfer water am I doing something wrong. 

windowsurfer

Think you will get some bubbles when cleaning windows, it's not supposed to be very bubbly, I dont think.

Why do you want bubbles ??? They will slow down the rinsing process and far more likely hood of getting rings when the glass dries 

1 hour ago, windowsurfer said:

Think you will get some bubbles when cleaning windows, it's not supposed to be very bubbly, I dont think.

Just getting a couple. No where near what some get on vids. 

1 hour ago, Pjj said:

Why do you want bubbles ??? They will slow down the rinsing process and far more likely hood of getting rings when the glass dries 

It doesn't affect the tds 

Posted (edited)

Then why would they make it bubble. Doesn't effect it in slightest it's supposed to bubble 

Edited by matty86
18 hours ago, matty86 said:

am I doing something wrong. 

Adding it in the first place imho 

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, matty86 said:

Then why would they make it bubble. Doesn't effect it in slightest it's supposed to bubble 

Why do you want bubbles when cleaning windows ? The raised bubble is ideal for catching dust then when it dries you have rings all over the window ?? 

When u get bubbles its hard to see if you rinced proply takes longer as your faffing about going back over glass to rince off the bits you missed 

oooh! this has all the makings of a good bun fight like fans vs pencils, I'm off to get some marsh mallows. 😛

• Haha 3