Phone mount on Gutter Vac Poles

dyson123

Hi all, anyone figured out a way to mount their phone on the poles when doing gutters?

I’ve got a GoPro and it’s great but mounting the phone on the pole would be really handy...

You could buy a arm band phone holder, what people use to place their phone in when they are jogging. That should wrap around your pole for your phone.

2 hours ago, THL4KEL said:

You could buy a arm band phone holder, what people use to place their phone in when they are jogging. That should wrap around your pole for your phone.

Thanks, will give it a go!

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/06/2020 at 15:39, dyson123 said:

Hi all, anyone figured out a way to mount their phone on the poles when doing gutters?

I’ve got a GoPro and it’s great but mounting the phone on the pole would be really handy...

I've done this for mine. Cut two lines into the back of a cheap phone case and used a cable tie to attach a Terry clip. As I have used a Terry clip that's a little bit oversized, I wrap a microfibre cloth around the gutter pole and then mount it over that. Handy to wipe your hands on too, if needed.

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

Edited by wezza13
On 05/06/2020 at 15:39, dyson123 said:

Yes. Dead easy. Get an aftermarket gopro handlebar mount and a poundland phone tripod. Bin the tripod and use the sprung phone holder. £8 job done.

I don't mean this as an insult but you guys need to think outside of the box more. You'd save a fortune

Adapt innovate & overcome 

20200614_191032.jpg

20200614_191030.jpg

Edited by Apw1210
Dyslexia
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/06/2020 at 19:12, Apw1210 said:

Yes. Dead easy. Get an aftermarket gopro handlebar mount and a poundland phone tripod. Bin the tripod and use the sprung phone holder. £8 job done.

I don't mean this as an insult but you guys need to think outside of the box more. You'd save a fortune

Adapt innovate & overcome 

20200614_191032.jpg

20200614_191030.jpg

@NoName