Conservatory roof cleaning

I've got to clean a conservatory roof which is a bit green can I spray a degreaser on it then clean it with wfp brush was worried about getting anything on the brush which I use for window cleaning as well 

Thanks 

scottish cleaning service
3 minutes ago, Nick772 said:

I've got to clean a conservatory roof which is a bit green can I spray a degreaser on it then clean it with wfp brush was worried about getting anything on the brush which I use for window cleaning as well 

Thanks 

I made same mistake because I only had one brush. Have about 7 now and one purely for degreaser, would advise the same. 😉 

36 minutes ago, Nick772 said:

Thanks 

I have never changed the brush, as long as you rinse and scrub you wont have a problem. We will do a fascia clean and drop straight down onto the windows below. 

14 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

I have never changed the brush, as long as you rinse and scrub you wont have a problem. We will do a fascia clean and drop straight down onto the windows below. 

Thanks for that 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Nick772 said:

Thanks 

Yes it will be fine just dilute the de greaser we use Virosol 10-1 mix spray it on give it a good scrub rinse off job dine , then just rinse the brush out under the tap if you are worried , we don’t as never had any problems with spotting 

5 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Yes it will be fine just dilute the de greaser we use Virosol 10-1 mix spray it on give it a good scrub rinse off job dine , then just rinse the brush out under the tap if you are worried , we don’t as never had any problems with spotting 

Thanks I didn't know it was ok to wash the brush under a tap without being pure water