Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory roof cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nick772

I've got to clean a conservatory roof which is a bit green can I spray a degreaser on it then clean it with wfp brush was worried about getting anything on the brush which I use for window cleaning as well 

Thanks 

I've got to clean a conservatory roof which is a bit green can I spray a degreaser on it then clean it with wfp brush was worried about getting anything on the brush which I use for window cleaning as well 

Thanks 
I made same mistake because I only had one brush. Have about 7 now and one purely for degreaser, would advise the same. ? 

Thanks 
I have never changed the brush, as long as you rinse and scrub you wont have a problem. We will do a fascia clean and drop straight down onto the windows below. 

Thanks 
Yes it will be fine just dilute the de greaser we use Virosol 10-1 mix spray it on give it a good scrub rinse off job dine , then just rinse the brush out under the tap if you are worried , we don’t as never had any problems with spotting 

Yes it will be fine just dilute the de greaser we use Virosol 10-1 mix spray it on give it a good scrub rinse off job dine , then just rinse the brush out under the tap if you are worried , we don’t as never had any problems with spotting 
Thanks I didn't know it was ok to wash the brush under a tap without being pure water 

Back