Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bulldozer brush

tench0771

Just picked up brush for resanding bulldozer brush from screw fix what do u use for the resanding 

20200606_170316.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That mate or if its brand new a Jewson firm bulldozer. Tend to use the Jewson bulldozer for sweeping the mud when p/w it.

Picked up some long handled brushes (1400mm) at SIG Roofing. One is a wide coir brush and the other is a wide soft brush for finishing off with but my best tool is a Stihl Battery Blower. I used to spend hours brushing away but now only an hour because the blower clears the area in jig time. ?

leaf blower now we are in to the finishing off of a perfect sand witch was my next question !!!
Aye, seen a guy using it on utube and thought that's a great idea. I immediately went out and bought the Stihl battery set, which consists of 2 batteries and a charger for £250. It must have saved me that in time now and you can use it to dry off ground level windows.

Tryed the brush out sat as got lot of pooling on my drive and this brush is a beast love it any one wanting a good brush this one i highly recommend 

Back