Clip or so something?

Hi guys. Just put my backpack on my trolley and I'm wondering how can I put my brush upwards. Nice And neat and keep it there? Cat photobombed me lol. Thanks

15914627899704379853229625711358.jpg

Posted (edited)

The first Pure Freedom trolleys had a pole tube on the side. Looked like a good idea till you tried to turn a corner whilst pushing/pulling it. The first turn you come to you quickly realised why it wasn’t a good idea and switched to carrying the pole in your hand. They don’t fit the tube anymore

Edited by Marko067
11 minutes ago, Azz1 said:

Hi guys. Just put my backpack on my trolley and I'm wondering how can I put my brush upwards. Nice And neat and keep it there? Cat photobombed me lol. Thanks

15914627899704379853229625711358.jpg

Really easy. Go to your local cheap discount hardware shop. B&Q Toolstation Homebase or local independent and buy two black PVC gutter brackets and cable tie them to your trolley. Or two extra large cheap oversized cup hooks you can buy for garden tools or bicycle hangers. Or two cheap affordable bicycles water bottle aluminium holders and cut off one side to make horizontal hooks.

In this trade you've got to think outside the box and innovate or adapt and overcome 

Kind regards Austin @aw_servicesuk 

Polish_20200606_181940616.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Duct tape a length of down pipe to your trolley, bung a tennis ball in the bottom, just drop your pole in when needed.

scottish cleaning service
2 hours ago, solarpanelcleaningltd said:

Duct tape a length of down pipe to your trolley, bung a tennis ball in the bottom, just drop your pole in when needed.

I like the tennis ball trick. 😉