Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Clip or so something?

Azz1

Hi guys. Just put my backpack on my trolley and I'm wondering how can I put my brush upwards. Nice And neat and keep it there? Cat photobombed me lol. Thanks

15914627899704379853229625711358.jpg

Cable tie a bit of solvent weld waist pipe or gutter down pipe to the trolley from the wheel up inside the handle area .

The first PureĀ FreedomĀ trolleys had a pole tube on the side. Looked like a good idea till you triedĀ toĀ turn a corner whilst pushing/pullingĀ it. The first turn you come to you quickly realised why it wasnā€™t a good idea and switched to carrying the pole in your hand. They donā€™t fit the tube anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys. Just put my backpack on my trolley and I'm wondering how can I put my brush upwards. Nice And neat and keep it there? Cat photobombed me lol. Thanks

View attachment 20824

Really easy. Go to your local cheap discount hardware shop. B&Q Toolstation Homebase or local independent and buy two black PVC gutter brackets and cable tie them to your trolley. Or two extra large cheap oversized cup hooks you can buy for garden tools or bicycle hangers. Or two cheap affordable bicycles water bottle aluminium holders and cut off one side to make horizontal hooks.

In this trade you've got to think outside the box and innovate or adapt and overcomeĀ 

Kind regards Austin @aw_servicesukĀ 

Polish_20200606_181940616.jpg

Duct tape a length of down pipe to your trolley, bung a tennis ball in the bottom, just drop your pole in when needed.

Back