Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP SYSTEM SUPPLY N FIT (WEST YORKS)

LEEDS LAD

Great forum gents, certainly eased the boredem recently reading posts.

I'm planning on buying my first  WFP system 350L for a small van (domestic work)

I'm looking for a supplier who will also fit ; I'm in Leeds so preferably in West Yorkshire but willing to travel further.

I have a budget of about £1500 but can go a bit higher if need be.

Experienced trad cleaner so no experience of WFP at all, I've tried to look at what's out there, but buying a complete package inc. fitting seems limited

Would appreciate any recommendations of suppliers / fitters ; open to advice on what to buy.

Cheers fellas

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you have a set budge but, if you can, go higher than 350L or you may struggle to get through a day. At least a 650L in my opinion. The bigger tank = more potential daily earnings without the need to refill.

Hi Leeds lad. I have a Peugeot partner with 350 litre tank, pump, DI and pump in. Am soon upgrading to larger van and kit. Happy to chat about passing the van and equipment on. Paul. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Leeds lad. I have a Peugeot partner with 350 litre tank, pump, DI and pump in. Am soon upgrading to larger van and kit. Happy to chat about passing the van and equipment on. Paul. 
Still planning and educating myself on WFP Paul, there's a lot to take in so not quite ready to go. Feels like  WFP is a world away from the trad I've done in the past.

Nevertheless, appreciate your comment.

Still planning and educating myself on WFP Paul, there's a lot to take in so not quite ready to go. Feels like  WFP is a world away from the trad I've done in the past.

Nevertheless, appreciate your comment.
I made the transition from trad to WFP. It is quite a shift but don't let it put you off thinking it's a 'world away' cos it's not. You just have to familiarise yourself with the workings of WFP and how the system works and runs. Once you learn that then the actual cleaning is not that hard if you already know how to do a good job cleaning via trad.

Back