Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dupont brushes any good/difference?

I like DuPont brushes but they dont like hot water if I was cold I would defiantly use   them  

Personally don't like them, I think @Iron Giant rates them. My far and away favourite is the 35cm 4 jet Tapertech, very light but unlike the Extreme brushes very good for scrubbing. 
The TaperTec also has DuPont bristles ? I use the TaperTec 26cm which has TaperTec inner bristles and DuPont outer bristles 

The original DuPont seemed to be very scratchy and didn't last long. The inner bristles are different to the old DuPont, hence the TaperTec 
My sons favourite is the ultimate Dupont hybrid with the natural bristles haven’t tried the tapertec version yet. 

The original DuPont seemed to be very scratchy and didn't last long. The inner bristles are different to the old DuPont, hence the TaperTec 
I prefer the TaperTec for longevity and scrubbing power, the supreme DuPont was my go to brush at one point but it's to heavy as a daily brush but ideal on first clean because of the longer bristles 

I'd like a DuPont Tapertec Xtreme. Recently got an Ultimate Tapertec Combo to try out which is a nice brush, but for some years now I've favoured the Xtreme brushes.

Alex, is such a brush in testing?

I've got a Super lite DuPont, it's an o.k brush but nothing special, it lacks any bite to deal with impacted soilage. The addition of Tapertec bristles might make all the difference but I haven't tried them yet. I am thinking about trying the supreme.

Latest Posts

Back