Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory clean

Phill

Hi all, I mostly carry out patio and drive way Pressure Cleaning but got asked today if I could clean a customers/friends conservatory. I did not want to go near their conservatory with my pressure washer. Just wonder if I could soft wash, scrub and then wash it down. Any advice on what chemicals to use to soft wash a conservatory. And  perhaps a bit of advice on the method. Or do I just give it a miss and ask them to get someone else to do it. Thanks in advance. Phill

How badly do you need the Work? If youre not desperate for it id leave it tbh, they are a pita to clean at the best of times i only do them in the rain now if i can help it. 
youll need a water fed pole really. Which if you havent already got is an investment 4-5 times the price of the job... so youre gonna have to do 4 or 5 conny roofs just to make your money back. 
also if its a glass roof purified water production is another issue you probably dont have to deal with at present. 
stick to your pressure washing mate its way more fun

Back