Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best pole hose ????

I have thermal hose because I use hotwater but at the end I use PU hose because its easy to pull about and alot lighter.
PU pole hose is also much tougher than PVC hose.

The problem I constantly faced when I used PVC hose was its tendency to split at the bottom of the pole. I'm currently using Gardiners green PU 1st ed. They now have a new green which is supposed to be more flexible. I have some but haven't used it yet so can't compare it with the original stuff.

PU pole hose is also much tougher than PVC hose.

The problem I constantly faced when I used PVC hose was its tendency to split at the bottom of the pole. I'm currently using Gardiners green PU 1st ed. They now have a new green which is supposed to be more flexible. I have some but haven't used it yet so can't compare it with the original stuff.
I have the green gardiners but it's around a year old and starting to tightly kink up all the time. Just ordered the blue exceed. Do people rate it?

I have the green gardiners but it's around a year old and starting to tightly kink up all the time. Just ordered the blue exceed. Do people rate it?
Yes blue exceed is also good stuff not as tough as Gardiners green Pu and it is stretchy but we use that as well .

Hasn’t the red replaced the blue hose? I couldn’t see the blue hose last time I looked on their site. 
I bought 100m of red hose at £1 plus vat a metre. I haven't had any issues with it and I think its indestructible as I haven't replaced any yet. I suppose the blue was for normal temp pure and red is for hot or all seasons so they don't need the blue no more.

I have 30 meters on every reel all 14 of them ???
I think I will do the same when I get the time because 30 metres is the most I ever pull out. ?

Back