Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best pole hose ????

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have thermal hose because I use hotwater but at the end I use PU hose because its easy to pull about and alot lighter.
PU pole hose is also much tougher than PVC hose.

The problem I constantly faced when I used PVC hose was its tendency to split at the bottom of the pole. I'm currently using Gardiners green PU 1st ed. They now have a new green which is supposed to be more flexible. I have some but haven't used it yet so can't compare it with the original stuff.

PU pole hose is also much tougher than PVC hose.

The problem I constantly faced when I used PVC hose was its tendency to split at the bottom of the pole. I'm currently using Gardiners green PU 1st ed. They now have a new green which is supposed to be more flexible. I have some but haven't used it yet so can't compare it with the original stuff.
I have the green gardiners but it's around a year old and starting to tightly kink up all the time. Just ordered the blue exceed. Do people rate it?

Hasn’t the red replaced the blue hose? I couldn’t see the blue hose last time I looked on their site. 
I bought 100m of red hose at £1 plus vat a metre. I haven't had any issues with it and I think its indestructible as I haven't replaced any yet. I suppose the blue was for normal temp pure and red is for hot or all seasons so they don't need the blue no more.

I have 30 meters on every reel all 14 of them ???
I think I will do the same when I get the time because 30 metres is the most I ever pull out. ?

Back